Website Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on A1cWise LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on A1cWise LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by A1cWise LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on A1cWise LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. A1cWise LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, A1cWise LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- As with all programs, techniques and materials related to health, exercise and fitness, A1cWise LLC strongly recommends that you not rely upon or follow the programs, techniques or use any of the products and services made available by or through the use of this website for decision making without obtaining the advice of a physician or other health care professional. The information, products and services made available by or through the use of this website are provided for use by persons who have satisfied themselves as to the appropriateness of its use for themselves after obtaining the advise of a physician or other health care professional. The nutritional and other information on this website is not intended to be and does not constitute health care or medical advice and must not be used to make any diagnosis specific to the online user. A1cWise LLC does not employ dietitians or any other health care professionals. If you have chosen not to obtain a physician’s permission prior to beginning this program with A1cWise LLC then you are doing so at your own risk.
In no event shall A1cWise LLC or its suppliers, affiliates, respective heirs, directors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, successors and assigns, administrators, executors, and all others be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of any fault or delays in the provision of this website, any inaccuracies, errors or omission on this website or any product or services referenced on the site, however such faults, interruptions, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arise, or the use or inability to use the materials on A1cWise LLC’s Internet site, even if A1cWise LLC or a A1cWise LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on A1cWise LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. A1cWise LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. A1cWise LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. A1cWise LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
A1cWise LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by A1cWise LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to A1cWise LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Except for material in the public domain under United States copyright law, all material contained on the Web site (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code) is protected by United States and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Web site without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
None of the material contained on Generic Website may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Generic Website. Violation of this provision may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.